Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life is precious

Life is a challenge, accept it.
Life is a battle, fight it.
Life is a tear, face it.
Life is a journey, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is precious, treasure it.

What a nice reflection of life they were. It was taken from one of my friends’ blog. However if you asked me to choose one, it will be “Life is precious“ and I will treasure it to the fullest.

This thought came to me yesterday night. It is when I was walking alone at midnight, accompanied with the gentle breeze and silence of green grass, to the most outstanding building in NTU. Yeah... it’s ADM building! It has been a while for me to walk at night. Anyway, I went to my cousin’s birthday celebration.

Those experience remind me to my previous experience when I first came to NTU. My friends and I used to spend time together for late supper in Jurong West. A life full of fun and freedom! I think I missed those fun moments in my life. University life is going to over soon and I hope to make the best out of the time left by enjoying my days in NTU more and more!

Ps. ADM pond is a nice “ romantic” place to hang out with your gf/bf at night. Recommended for the new couple in BLAZERs. Congratulation for both of you!

1 comment:

Valent Richie said...

Hmmm, I think this quote is also quite related: "Life is worth living", by Bishop Fulton J Sheen. It is almost the same way as saying life is precious :)

Sometimes people think of life as burden. There are times that I also think that way. But now I always try my best to seek my purpose in life and to believe that life is really worth living cos God has given me chance to live...