Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Essence of Dreaming

Finally, I am back to the blogging world…

Life has been very different from me. I have “evolved” from being a student into a good-looking working young adults. It is not as frightening or boring as what most of my seniors have shared to me. However I realized that the regularity of working life might lead me into the trap of a normal life. The security of regular job and the culture of the surroundings have almost successfully persuaded me to follow the crowd.

I have almost forgotten my dream, which have become lesser as I aged. Although I used to say to my friends, “Dream big now, while you are at university (or a student) and write it down. The working life will not allow you even to dream”. And guess what? I encountered it in my days of working. It is where the “REALITY” seems to be contradicting to your dream.

I am fortunate to be reminded about this. I am lucky to have my dream intact and to have taken a simple small step toward the great intention. Are you curious enough? Visit www.zhops.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Dream big :) But dream will not take you anywhere, actions will.

I supposed that the zhops.com is the online business that currently you are taking part in.

Congratz and hope it will be a successful one.

Good luck!

Another thing, do you need to seek any approval from your company for starting this business? Some companies need their employees to seek for their approval in taking part in any form of businesses or organization even the activities are outside the working hours.

WK said...

Thanks for the comment Tomy.

It depends on how you see it. For me I don't consider it as a business yet, more likely to be a part time for this time being.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder :-)