Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Monday (cont'd)

After the peaceful dinner, I walked calmly to Lot 1. Suddenly an SMS vibrate my phone. It is from my meeting buddy. He couldn’t make it on time. Hence I decided to go to CCK library that is located inside the mall. That was my virgin visit to Choa Chu Kang library.

I like to read books but library is not my favourite hang-out place as I do not only love to read book but to BUY the book. I can resist myself of buying other items but not books, especially if there is promotion or discount.

On 7.30 pm I went out from the library and met Andy and Valent for our short ‘business’ meeting. Through this meeting I become aware of the importance of having a face to face meeting for a discussion. The energy level was increased through the meeting. We have a fruitful meeting that day.

I end the day with a smile in my face. And... a thankful prayer before my sleep.

No comments: