Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Non academic activites

Finally the proposal for Barclays Technology Challenge had been submitted two days ago. It was a tiring yet exciting experience to work in a supportive and cheerful team. Thank you Erlin, Henry and Max! After the submission I was hoping other slacking days in my last semester (of course without taking FYP into account). However this morning I woke up with a list of to do list and found out that I still have a number of non-academic activities that I have committed myself to.

Tuesday: Prayer Meeting – to help me grow spiritually. It’s a place to recharge myself with a bundle of prayerful activities.
Wednesday: Yoga class – an opportunity that I think I won’t be able to get after I graduate. It costs $10 for 5 sessions. I believe that this exercise will help me to regulate my body better.
Thursday: Toastmaster Chapter Meeting – to learn public speaking skill and built up confidence level.
Friday: Karate training – It is actually scheduled to be twice a week (Tuesday and Friday). Due to other commitment I have to sacrifice the Tuesday training for good. This is my passion sport. I love it. It builds not only physical strength but also your mental power.

The activities take up almost every night of my weekdays. Should I reduce it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As people always said: enjoy ur life to the fullest~ Get as much as you can while you're still young (eh, still young right? :p)

... Having said that, if you're too tired, you can consider passing the Yoga membership to me. Huahahaa...

peace ^^v