Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blessed Monday

Yesterday was a blessed day for me. It was started with the first group meeting which was intentionally arranged between me, another two master students and my professor. The other two master students could not come to the meeting. Hence I am the only person that met the professor, Prof. John Heng. I am so enthusiast to have this meeting to update him with my FYP progress. During the weekend I was able to identify unique EEG signal that corresponds to a certain task. It is great to tell him this good sign of development after seven month of no significant result.

To my surprise, I was not only able to elaborate my findings to him only but I also given a book as a present. Its title is Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. A subject that is currently I am interested in, to be a millionaire. In addition to this wonderful gift, he also shared his experience in this subject. He talked about vision and mission, correct mindset about being rich (right, happy and rich) and also his experience. Now I understand why my senior Andy Prima admires him so much. Hope to get to know more from him and of course to be a millionaire.

The book is not the only blessing that I got for the day. I was called for third round interview by Exxon (I consider this a blessing as well). Yeah after the embarrassing “congrats” case. Anyone reading this blog, please pray for me :-D hahaha...

Thanks God.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha.. ternyata "congratz" case nya happy ending yaa =D Syukurlah.. mgkn itu memang salah satu cara to make you stand out from other! good good.. harus banyak belajar dari anda :p

Anyway, this time, really "Congratz!" for your new job ^^

Jgn lupa traktirannya yaa.. WK baik de :p

WK said...

Hahaha... thanks buat congratz nya... tapi to date, gwe belum dapat kerja neh :s

lee2 said...

Aih, Wk punya blog ternyata =p