Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The 22nd Birthday

Today is my eighteen twenty second birthday. Let's me share my wishes list here:

  1. to always love my parents and family. I want to see them happy all the time.
  2. to start my own online business by the end of this year and make it a success.
  3. to improve my personality and character. to become better and better.
  4. to find ... (sorry, it's not for public disclosure)
  5. to excel in my study and do well in my last exam.
  6. to go back to medan and meet my grandma, family and friends.
  7. to be a millionaire before thirty (please don't tell me that it's impossible)
  8. to find a nice and comfortable place to stay... preferably it is cheap also... hehehe
  9. and many more...

Amin...

7 comments:

maggy said...

Happy birthday brother

First time visiting your blog, just want to wish you a happy birthday.

Wish you all the best for your deepest desire not yet mentioned in your posting as well(to be closer and closer with the ONE TRUE LOVE, GOD ALMIGHTY, hehehehe).

Continue making an impact (positively, duh!) to the world you are living.

God bless

axileon said...

hey man.. happy birthday to you.. well i'm sure you will become a success.. dont worry too much about it..

"the man who wins is the man who thinks he can win"... faith is already 50% of the battle won.

WK said...

@ Maggy: Thanks for the birthday wishes, and the reminder... I have to put god first...

@ Axileon: Thank you for the wishes and impactful quote. :-)

Ben said...

Good luck.

"aim for the sky, even when u fail, u will still reach the clouds :)"

All the best!

lee2 said...

Hohoho, memulai online business apakah? :p

Anonymous said...

All the best! with a clear vision, you can do it, hehe, God help those who help themselves!

Alan Corey said...

Happy Birthday, future millionaire!