Friday, April 11, 2008

Pre-exam celebration

Wooohooo....!!! I am just too excited that I can’t concern to my study. Yeah... the exam is coming. Today is just simply too wonderful for me. Thanks God for giving me such wonderful friends around me. I hope I can always be a good friend to them also... Thanks for celebrating my birthday, MAE-ers... although it is too early... and to Blazers as well.... Two thumbs for the organizers

I was surfing some schools website with one of my friends tonight. He went to SMU Sutomo’s webpage. Surprisingly it was not online anymore. Strange huh!!! Yeah it’s strange! But we came out with a powerful online business idea from there... Guess what.... hahaha... sorry it’s a big plan of us... not for public disclosure!
Anyway... it is another blessing for me and I am just too excited to start the business... Will we make it happen? Wait for the next post...

In spite of those blessings, I am started to worry for myself. My worries are:

- Am I too business minded? Am I only thinking about money and business? I am afraid that I will be too focused on them... and forget about others (Pray that God will always remind me of all this!)

- Can I always be a good friend? A friend that can always help others... I am just too scared to be a best friend of others cause I really don’t think I am that good!


Hope I can be the contrary of the above bad points. Amin....

4 comments:

Ben said...

OH, I forgot to say happy birthday to you.. sorry...
Hopefully all your wish come true. Amin!

Regarding the online business thingy, I dun think it's something so-called "unholy" to think about that... Not everyone can spot a business opportunity everytime they see it, so I think u are among the few lucky fellows :)

Good luck!

WK said...

Thanks mr. Ben! I am just afraid of too "money-minded" hahahaha... thanks for the support!

Anonymous said...

Wah, only have two worries ar... :P (joking joking)

For the first worry, I think you are still in acceptable threshold :p

For the second worry, I can't comment much because every person's perception of friends is different. Besides that each and every perception is neither right nor wring :p In my opinion, friend is not just about help :p

Good Luck !

Anonymous said...

ha... that's so interesting! wish your business works out soon~ btw, if you need information on Intellectural Property management and setting a company in singapore, i might be able to help. I know some related professionals :p.
regarding the so called "money minded", one of the French writers once said :money is a bad master, but a good servant. haha, it will only provide convenience if keep it as a servant. --SL